This module bulk uploads product images to and imports from “/media/import” folder into Magento.
Supported images formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.
To upload and associate images with magento products, images names need be named in the following format:
– Base image: [product_sku].[jpg|jpeg|gif|png]
– Additional images: [product_sku]_[number].[jpg|jpeg|gif|png]
Base image name: SR159.jpg
Second image name: SR159_2.jpg
Third image name: SR159_3.jpg
- Bulk upload product images
- Image formats supported: jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Multiple images per product
- Main product image is automatically designated as Base, Small and Thumbnail image
- Use FTP or upload images stored on local drive
- Supports image uploading for configurable, grouped, simple and downloadable products
- Great way for uploading images for configurable products and all associated simple products
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org