We create ecommerce experiencesSell Differently

Learn More

Good User Experience leads to more sales.

The average conversion rate in the US is 3.62%! What happened to the rest of the 96.38%? The current Ecommerce user experience is at fault. Do you know what your UX problems are? Stop losing customers! You need to treat people like lifetime customers and give them options, listen to their needs, and help them find the products they need and will fall in love with! Sell differently and create a great user experience to change the way your consumers shop.

Capabilities

Ecommerce experts on demand. We envision, design, and develop across a variety of platforms, equipping our clients with powerful Ecommerce websites, mobile apps and custom interfaces. Our user experience experts consider every step in the buying process to ensure your customers enjoy the journey through your website, while you enjoy a higher conversion rate. Our core focus revolves around Magento and WooCommerce platforms. From custom user experiences to custom modules, our solutions are tailored to meet your business needs and help you convert each visitor into a life time customer.

  • Magento Ecommerce
  • WordPress / WooCommerce
  • Mobile Ecommerce
  • Ecommerce Strategy
  • Performance Optimization
  • System Integration
  • Brand & Identity
  • User Experience ( UX | UI )
  • Start ups / ProtoTyping
  • Native applications
  • Ongoing Support
  • Agency Support

Our Process

Discover

Discovery & Planning

Its all about a good plan. To position your brand in the most relevant and compelling way possible, we take into account your brand’s history, key differentiators and most important—your target audience. We won’t start anything until we know it makes sense for your company and your goals.

Create

Design & Engineer

Custom development in a way that makes sense for your business. We help companies leverage the newest developments in information technology and create the commercial grade solutions to meet market demands. We blend visual design, user experience, and Ecommerce strategy to create relevant, functional, brand-driven shopping experiences.

Evolve

Measure & Grow

We use analytical tools to keep our fingers on the pulse of your business. We use that information to measure, evaluate, and reiterate your product to help grow your business and achieve your goals.

Our Work

We are innovators, artisans, and futurists.

Custom design for custom results

Customers expect a seamless omni-channel shopping experience, that relates to them and allows for a fast easy purchase. The need for innovative Ecommerce experiences through all available devices is growing and each experience must be customized for the right audience.

Change the way consumers shop!

NANO develops custom solutions that help Ecommerce site owners extend the functionality of their stores and provide their customers with a unique user experience.

Innovate and Grow

Going from idea to product requires a vision and a true understanding of users’ needs, and an overview of the competitive landscape. Take advantage of a Full service Ecommerce team available on demand to help you with your digital needs.

Call 212-658-0085 or email hello@nanowebgroup.com

Contact Us

How can we help you?

We are at the crossroads of marketing and technology.
We enjoy working with agencies, brands, corporate clients, and passionate start ups. Looking for a technology partner? We'd love to hear from you.